Free Kindergarten Monthly Writing printables I hang these in a proud place in my classroom! Throughout the year as they complete the monthly writing, I place the newest piece on top. During our writing conferences I can easily pop the stack off the board and…
Hi. I’m Kelly Buchanan, the Ms. Bee of Ms. Bee Teaches. Here I want you to be the teacher that has time to listen, to build community and to truly teach kindness, self-regulation, empathy, confidence, and the joy of learning. I have devoted my whole career (over 25 years now!) to teach mostly Kindergarten. I’ve taught in Canada and the USA in private and public schools in inner city, rural communities, and affluent suburbs. As a busy teacher, mom, wife, friend, guide leader and mentor, I know that educators are time strapped and looking for balance, without sacrificing excellence. Whether you are a new teacher, new to kindergarten, or a veteran like me, I can set you up for your most successful year yet. Want to have the best school year ever? Subscribe to my blog and be ready for transformative content that takes your classroom from a sticky mess to a thriving hive of happy, engaged and empathetic students that you truly know. Be kind to yourself.
Looking for Something?
- Kindergarten Writing Printables
- First Day of School Sign
- Anecdotal Notes
- The Easiest way to be an Organized Kindergarten Teacher
- What to bring to Kindergarten the First Day of School
- Help! I’m a Kindergarten Teacher!
- DIY Alphabet Garland
- Setting up your Kindergarten Classroom
- How to sanitize loose parts in Kindergarten
- Getting Ready to set up your Kindergarten Classroom
- My top 10 sources for natural classroom loose parts on a budget
- What I Teach the First Day of Kindergarten
Instagram did not return a 200.
About This Site
Check out Teacher tips, literacy lessons, cost effective DIYs and more on MsBeeTeaches. Build a kind hive of thriving Kindergarten students with a little help from me!